- Don’t leave any valuables in the car.
- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start time. Early is on time!
- Become familiar with the area.
- Be sure to hydrate and bring plenty of water with you.
- Bring running shoes to run a little after biking.
- A helmet, front clear light, and a rear red light are mandatory for biking.
- No exceptions. Your safety is of utmost importance to us!
El Hueco-Flagler Station Plaza
10505 NW 112th Ave, Miami, FL 33178
Black Point Marina
24775 SW 87th Ave, Homestead, FL 33032
375 Cocoplum Rd, Coral Gables
Parking available around the circle
11300 NW 41st St
Doral, FL 33178
is the 1st entrance to the right, after the big bridge in Key Biscayne. It’s about 1.5 miles from the toll plaza. It’s a beach parking lot. Park near the restrooms. If you pass this entrance, you’ll have to do a U turn to the left, go all the way to the toll and go over the bridge again.
Miami Curtis Park track is located at 1901 NW 24th Ave, Miami, FL 33125. From Brickell, take I-95 North, take 836 West, get off on 27 Ave NORTH, right on NW 20th ST, right on NW 24th AVE. The park is almost at the corner of NW 20th St and NW 24th Ave.
Miami Sea Aquarium is located on the causeway to Key Biscayne. Before 9:00 am and after 5:00 pm there is no fee to pay. As soon as you get in the parking lot, go all the way to the right. We usually park near the fence that divides the parking lot to the beach.
Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden Inn: Located at 2500 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33129. Please park in the City of Miami parking lot, #23, whose entrance is located on Miami Ave. This is both where we will park and meet.
South Pointe / 4D Gelato
4D Gelato: is located at 500 South Pointe Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139